Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Practising (heroic) self-restraint.

*grits teeth*

I will not retaliate. I will not retaliate. I will not retaliate. I will not retaliate. I will not retaliate.
I will not retaliate. I will not retaliate. I will not retaliate. I will not retaliate. I will not retaliate.
I will not retaliate. I will not retaliate. I will not retaliate. I will not retaliate. I will not retaliate.
I will not retaliate. I will not retaliate. I will not retaliate. I will not retaliate. I will not retaliate.
I will not retaliate. I will not retaliate. I will not retaliate. I will not retaliate. I will not retaliate.
I will not retaliate. I will not retaliate. I will not retaliate. I will not retaliate. I will not retaliate.
I will not retaliate. I will not retaliate. I will not retaliate. I will not retaliate. I will not retaliate.
I will not retaliate. I will not retaliate. I will not retaliate. I will not retaliate. I will not retaliate.
I will not retaliate. I will not retaliate. I will not retaliate. I will not retaliate. I will not retaliate.

3 comments:

YeePei said...

And what/who were you thinking of retaliating against?

*works hard at fanning the fire*

Sunflower said...

OMG YP!!!!! *pounces and hugs* Congrats on graduating!! :D :D :D

Urgh, adalah. Friend who turned out not to be such a friend after all :(

BP said...

Doesn't look like it's working. I'll try to call tomorrow evening.