Monday, April 15, 2013

The lengths to which we will go

On the (extremely) rare day I decide to have coffee, I go down to the cafeteria and the mamak stall tells me: "Kopi habis!" o.O  Coffee can habis one meh?!

There is a San Francisco Coffee outlet but I'm not enough of a fan to pay more than RM10 for my coffee. It's just frankly not worth it.

So I go to the anchor tenant (do they call them anchor tenants in cafeterias?) which has a Nescafe dispensing machine. It offers black coffee, white coffee, and Milo -- but only hot. Get a white coffee for RM1.30. Go back to the mamak stall to get ice cubes for 50 sen. Swipe extra creamer & sugar from San Fran. Discover I have to add 4 sachets of creamer & 2 sachets of brown sugar to get the thing drinkable. Pour the new mix into the cup with the ice cubes.

Now my head is buzzing. Oooh!

2 comments:

BP said...

Don't fight it. Let it wash over you, enter you and consume you. 'Tis a lovely feeling.

After a few days you'll wonder how you managed without coffee.

Sunflower said...

Haha - I only did it because I had insomnia the night before and hardly got any sleep. Needed the caffeine boost! Otherwise, I'll stick to milk and H2O :p